Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I have been working in Technology since 1997, and have a special affinity for Apple devices.

My ipad is locked on a screen that show itune cord :

Customer Question

My ipad is locked on a screen that show itune cord
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: .Picture on screen is a charger cord pointed at an apple icon
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that i can tell
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 4 months ago.

Hello! Your iPad has gotten into Recovery Mode.

To get out of recovery mode, make sure your USB cable is connected to both the computer running iTunes and your device.You may need to hold the home button while connecting your USB cable.

Now hold the home and sleep/wake buttons together until you see the Apple logo appear. Don’t let go until then – it can take several seconds: the recovery graphic will disappear and a black screen might be shown for a while, but keep holding the buttons down until the white Apple appears.

Leave the USB cable connected until your device boots up and shows the lock screen. It’s now out of recovery mode.