Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert
Experience:  Years ago & in 2 years recently, I helped with Mac OS [X] & MacBook & Air & BootCamp etc. problems.

I was charge two time 39.99 and I only was use it once my

Customer Question

I was charge two time 39.99 and I only was use it once my iPad told me I would only be charge one time
Category: Mac
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Was it JustAnswer usage that you were charged for twice? if so, contact

about it at once. They ought to address the problem with reasonable alacrity, if you contact them.

If it was some other co. or organization or website that charged your bank account twice, then please let me know which one. And/or, I would advise you to contact them at once, their Customer Service department, and complain to them and ask for the over-charge to be corrected.