Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

My itunes music has disappeared after i tried to clear

Customer Question

my itunes music has disappeared after i tried to clear playlists
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: actually it happened a couple months ago but i have been ill and could not face it
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: looking for previous itunes lirbrary and failing to find
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Let's begin trying this. Click on the icon in the upper right of your screen that looks like a magnifying glass (windows Finder) type in iTunes. Let me know what comes up. If you don't find it that way, please let me know. If you'd like, I can offer the PREMIUM SERVICE of a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION. This will allow me to see exactly what is happening on your computer and to work on the problem while you watch. This is completely optional. If you do not choose to take this service, I will walk you through a solution step by step here.