Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

When I click on the Kindle icon on my iPad it goes to

Customer Question

When I click on the Kindle icon on my iPad it goes to Kendall for a split second and then goes back to the desktop. I'm not having the same problem when I click on my Kindle app on my iPhone.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPad or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Check Kindle app. If that didn't work, then you have to delete the Kindle app and redownload it. Tap and hold down the Kindle app and it will start wiggling. Tap the x icon on it and it will be deleted. Then open App Store. Search Kindle and download it. Register it with your Amazon account and it should work.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm communicating wth you via my iPad, won't that disconnect us
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Yes, but add a bookmark of this page to your favorites or home screen. So you can get back to me after the restart. Tap the Share button and tap Add to Home screen. This will add this page to your home screen, so you can get back to me via that page after the restart

Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Just checking. How is it going ?