Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I'm trying to access a https:\\ website and I keep receiving

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Toby and I'm trying to access a https:\\ website and I keep receiving the "can't open the page because the website's server isn't responding" error. I had no issues with this webpage 3 days ago, then something happened and I can't access it. I've tried clearing my cache with no success.
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: At least 3 days.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Clearing the cache and ensuring there are no incomplete updates
JA: The Mac expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I think that's what I need. Thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 4 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What is the website address?

Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, you can accept the offer of remote.
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above.