Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Is there a way to unlock Ipad without losing the date....too

Customer Question

is there a way to unlock Ipad without losing the date....too many attempts causing the ipad to become disabled...says to go to itunes but will go there
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Hi!

Unfortunately, the only option available is to perform a factory reset on the iPad which will wipe the data off the iPad. If you have the data backed up, you can restore the data after performing the factory reset.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.