Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My minipad is not working properly; I cannot get online and

Customer Question

My minipad is not working properly; I cannot get online and Kindle will not stay open. I went to the local Apple Store and was told that I should send the ipad back to Apple for service and I'm willing to do that. Meanwhile, please tell me how to download my Kindle books to my pc.
Thank you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To download and read your kindle books on your pc.. You first need to install the free kindle for pc program.

You can get it here

http://www.amazon.com/gp/kindle/pc/download/

Once you have downloaded, installed and ran kindle for PC on your computer.

To view your kindle books, when you start the kindle for PC program you need to sign in with the same amazon account that you used to purchase your kindle books.. It will then update your book list and y ou can read any of your books on the PC.

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.