Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Bought Apple iphone 6+ F2PXeyg5QQ onApril 15, 2016. While

Customer Question

Bought Apple iphone 6+ F2PXeyg5QQ onApril 15, 2016.
While trying to complete the purchase I fainted because the store was so hot. I had to lie under a counter to keep people from stepping on me until the medics arrived. I was unable to complete all the education that was promised and I stil have not been able to use my phone. I also have chronic pain which makes it very uncomfortable to drive the distance to the Cherry Creek store. I had hoped to go today but, despite well meaning people, no one has been able to assure me that I can get in and out in a timely fashion. I really need help so I can use the phone I bought for $649. Thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 6 months ago.

What exactly is the problem with the phone? Can you make calls? Who is your service provider, AT&T, Verizon, etc...?