Jason Jones, Mac Technician
Experience:  Several years of supporting Mac systems.
30759776

I'm trying to share my imovie : okay, so when i tried to

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: i'm trying to share my imovie
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: okay, so when i tried to share my project, it kept telling me that i couldnt because i was missing files?
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Oh wait, it says missing media
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: and so that
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I really need help
My imovie keeps telling me its missing media so i cant share it
my isp is due tmr

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can we just communicate here?

We sure can. Which files are missing?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I dont know, that's the problem
Right when I click share file, the imovie tells me i cant or else it will share without any video

How do you need to share it? (ie: email, youtube, etc)

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
did you receive the picture I added?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Into a file, so I can move it onto my usb

Oh. The actual project is missing files. In this case, you need to reconnect the missing clips by importing them again. You may import the clips again from the Events folder.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I just get rid of all the video and pictures and then import again?

Yes, that will work.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
okay I'll try it
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
thanks

I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.

I hope to hear back that all is working. If this is so, please do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page (choose the number of stars and click the Submit button). If it is not, please respond below.

I will be standing by,
Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page. To keep them handy, you may wish to bookmark or favorite one of the pages that are listed below. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!".

Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
OMG, so I didn't want to import everything again, because I did a lot editing and that would take a really long time to do again. So, I just randomly tried it after turning my wifi off and IT WORKED!!!!

Thank you.