Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

My wife has an ipad with service thru verizon. We just did

Customer Question

Hi, my wife has an ipad with service thru verizon. We just did an update that requires us to reboot and re-enter our password ***** unlock it. We have tried using our itunes P.W. and a verizon ipad P.W.. We can not figure out what P.W. we need to use to unlock. Also, we have never had to use a password ***** get back in after updating. Are youfamiliar with our problem.
JA: No. I'm the Mac Technician's Assistant.
Customer: I am confused then. Why are you responding on a chat line if you have no answers or suggestion?
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: probably 9 to 12 months ago at least.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: No, I actually dont know what type of update it was as it is used by my wife. She says the update was "settings need to be updated". She had been putting it off, but was finally tired of seeing it pop up.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 4 months ago.

Plug it into the computer it is synced with then select it and go to Summary and then select Restore iPad