Shefin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Experience with a world famous computer manufacturer

Just changed password one to one, signed in successfully,

Customer Question

just changed password ***** Apple one to one, signed in successfully, then tried to sign in again and am unable.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Shefin replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please follow the instructions in the link below and let me know if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!