Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified
30970729

My iPhone had been disabled, spoke to Apple support and went

Customer Question

My iPhone had been disabled, spoke to Apple support and went to Apple Store yesterday, am able to make a call but not text and was told when I connect to wifi my apps will return, they didn't. Also I keep getting message that my Apple ID I'd disabled but can get on Internet.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

Hi Peggy,

First, you will need to recover your Apple ID:

https://iforgot.apple.com/

Then you can enter the new password ***** your phone and your apps should return.

Let me know if that works for you?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I already am able to login and had changed my password. I can get on line and phone someone but not text or receive texts or email. The warning still comes up while on line, but unable to recover apps.
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

If apps are missing after recovering your disabled iPhone, then it has likely been recovered from a backup and the old apps are not compatible with the latest version of iOS on your phone.