Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert
Experience:  Years ago & in 2 years recently, I helped with Mac OS [X] & MacBook & Air & BootCamp etc. problems.
13568747

My iphone 6 (with latest update) suddenly won't

Customer Question

my iphone 6 (with latest update) suddenly won't recognize my computer and says "no printer found"
Category: Mac
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The IP Address on the local network, of either the printer, or of the computer (or both) may have changed.

Check both, see if the settings on your iPhone for printing (however wireless printing is configured on your iPhone) match the current IP Address values for (the computer and) the printer.

When in doubt, uninstall the printer on your iPhone 6, and restart the iPhone. Then, after restarting, re-install the printer on your iPhone 6.