Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have final cut pro 10.23 and it shuts down immediately

Customer Question

I have final cut pro 10.23 and it shuts down immediately upon launching
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. I have a few questions that I need to ask in order to give you the best possible answer.

1) Was it previously working?If so, how long has this been a problem? Didit stop working right after an update?

2) What version of OSX do you have on your MAC?

3 )How much Ram do you have

4) How much free space do you have on your hard drive

If you don't know your system specs or how to find them, just let me know and I can provide instructions for finding the information that we need.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

If you'd like, I can connect to your computer and troubleshoot remotely, while you watch via the Premium Service of Secure Remote Assistance. This is completely optional. If you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and work on the issue for you. If you do not choose to take this service, but need more help, we can continue here.