Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

How do I cleare everything off my iPad 2?i need to send it

Customer Question

How do I cleare everything off my iPad 2?i need to send it back because it has issues with charging and beefing all the time.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

You can erase the iPad from Settings. Open Settings, tap General, tap Reset and tap Erase All Contents and Settings. This will erase everything from it and make it like a out of box iPad.

If you have iCloud enabled on it, then first go to Settings > iCloud and tap Sign Out at the bottom. After signing out, erase it.

If you have any questions, please let me know