Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My Music in the iCloud is coming to an end. How do I renew

Customer Question

My Music in the iCloud is coming to an end. How do I renew and How much is it?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please clarify your question's subject:

- On what device ?

- ...do you get what error message or notification on, that says My Music is ending, subscription ending, or other warning ?

I'm not sure which 'My Music' you're asking about, you see... there are and have been a fair number of them.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm talking about where my music is stored in the iCloud and downloaded as needed to my devices.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.

iCloud storage, in other words. iCloud Library? is that the term used in the case of the storage you have that is coming to an end?

Or is your storage perhaps different from iCloud Library?

If iCloud Library sounds right, then that is a name for storage of music files online in the Cloud, whether you have subscribed to

iTunes Match

or

Apple Music

which services are where the 'service would be coming to an end', since you subscribe to them.

So is your subscription with Apple Music? or is it with iTunes Match ? or something else?

If we can agree what subscription service is coming to an end - identify it - then I can give you instructions on how to renew it.