Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I cannot open my mail icon when I click on the icon on the

Customer Question

I cannot open my mail icon when I click on the icon on the bottom . It will not open so I can send and receive mail.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I cannot , also , remove the little white mark under the mail icon by left clicking and hitting quit . This problem started yesterday.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: Nothing I can see right now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Have you tried restarting your Mac ?