Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Fri. 06/03/2016 3 pmish PDT Mac Support Specialist: I need

Customer Question

Fri. 06/03/2016 3 pmish PDT
Hello Mac Support Specialist:
I need serious help, seriously. I wish to get a PRIVATE appt. with a Mac specialist at my local Apple store to help me with my issues. I do not wish to be subjected to the cacophony and chaos that is the typical Apple store. I am, of course, willing to pay for private consultation. Is there such a thing as a private appt. in a QUIET area of the store?
I have an 2009 iMac, an 2012?/13? iPad, and an 2013 iPhone. The issues:
1) I have been advised by our internet provider that I cannot store data on/in the Cloud d/t upload? restrictions. Consequently, currently stored data that I wish to delete, i.e., old emails etc., cannot be simultaneously deleted from the three devices but must be deleted separately from each device. I avoid doing this because it requires so much time. The result: all three devices are bursting with stored data and about to explode.
2) My iMac has 22,000+ photos. I have been repeatedly counseled to back these up using an external hard drive. I am willing to purchase same but do not wish to have their order disrupted; I have spent hours organizing them and placing photos in albums.
3) there is no chance at present to change ISPs. We live in a semi-rural area with no fiberoptic cable. Apparently, it is too expensive to run cables out to where we live. As it is, we have the fastest and highest level of service possible from our ISP.
Short of inviting one of our adult sons in for several days of non-stop technical assistance (both live out of state so this is not a possibility), can you offer any advice?
Thank you
Susan Proctor
Placerville, CA.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 4 months ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What? Rachel, I am confused. I thought I was ending this query to Just Answer - Mac Support Specialists. How is that a different company?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
whoops - sending not ending
Expert:  Mike replied 4 months ago.

I think you started a new question. This is not Apple that is what the moderator meant so we cannot make appts for the Apple Store or private appts. Go here: