Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Iforgot my password : years ago : need to sign into the

Customer Question

Iforgot my password
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: years ago
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: need to sign into the cloud
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that i know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. You mentioned that you need to log in to the cloud. There are several cloud based services. May I ask specifically which one you're trying to sign into? For instance iCloud (for Apple products), Microsft One Drive(for Microsoft products), and thrid party services like DropBox.