Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Cannot download apps on my new iPad Pro because iTunes will

Customer Question

Cannot download apps on my new iPad Pro because iTunes will not let me
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I get sent to review my account when I try to download an app. When I review my account it refers me to apple support
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 4 months ago.

This sounds like a password ***** What is your iTunes email address?