Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Can you call me? Everything transferred from my PC to my Mac

Customer Question

Can you call me? Everything transferred from my PC to my Mac but the Quicken and Clip Art in Word.I'm better off talking on the phone than thru a chat I think
Category: Mac
Expert:  Tim replied 4 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Expert:  Tim replied 4 months ago.

Hey there.....for some reason your payment may want to all Customer support....this is common....then we can chat, i'm sorry. Your CC company may also be looking for fraud (multiple payments) and hold the payment for a few.....i'm an Engineer and do not know much of this, please contact Customer Service.

1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you. Please cancel this payment. There is no reason this card shouldn't have gone through. I'll call Apple direct. Please be sure the information you have on my card is destroyed.
Expert:  Tim replied 4 months ago.

Sorry, you need to call CS for that. 1(###) ###-####/p>

Apple will also not help with anything PC to Mac. Good luck.