Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

My cursor is stuck in the upper left corner on my iMac. I

Customer Question

My cursor is stuck in the upper left corner on my iMac. I use a Logitech wireless mouse with no batteries. I am not a techie.
JA: Fortunately, the wizards we work with know the iMac inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for the job. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The basic problem is that the cursor won't move. I've unplugged the machine and started it up again--I can't shut it down using the mouse and I'm still stuck.
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 4 months ago.

Hi! I'm Eric, a Mac expert who's been paired with you through I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Can you tell me: does your mouse require that a USB dongle be plugged into your Mac, or does it connect via Bluetooth?