Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

My new ipod nano repeats songs and doesn't shuffle

Customer Question

my new ipod nano repeats songs and doesn't shuffle
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Ashik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

The repeat function of your iPad nano has turned on to 1. You need to change it back. Play a song and this will bring the Now Playing screen. Tap the album art once to bring controls if they aren't appearing on screen. Look for the repeat symbol and touch it to turn off or change the Repeat function (You can swipe left or right between screens to display or hide the Repeat and Shuffle options). The repeat symbol looks like two arrows in a loop. Make sure there is no 1 on that arrow symbol.

See this sample picture -->

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I think that will work...I have to play a song to find out. Thanks again!
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

You're most welcome ! Try it and let me know.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Good or Excellent Service (4 or 5 stars) and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you.

Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.

How is it going ?