Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I would like to get help on how to get Mac to connect to

Customer Question

I would like to get help on how to get Mac to connect to devices.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask which types of devices you wish to connect to your Mac?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Expert:  Dr. Bell replied 6 months ago.

Good evening, there are many different ways for a Mac to connect to devices, and it depends on the type of device you want to connect to. For peripheral devices, such as a printer, scanner, digital camera, or devices like these, you would generally connect the two using a USB cable, along with some required software that is specific to that device you are trying to connect to.

If you could, please explain what device you would like to connect to, and I can provide a more detailed response regarding that device. There is NO additional charges for replying in this conversation, only what you have already paid as a deposit. I'm looking forward to assisting you on this topic. Please "reply" and I will make sure that we get your question completely answered. Also - there is no time limit on this discussion. Thanks. -Dr. Bell

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi, please opt out of this question. Thanks you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please Opt Out, I would like a different Expert. Thanks
Expert:  Dr. Bell replied 6 months ago.

May I ask why? I am the second expert attempting to help you.... Are you looking for someone in particular..maybe I can help you get the question routed to that person.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please op out. Second Request.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

Good morning. My name is Alison. I am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this, unless there is someone in particular that you wished to work with. If there is please let me know and I will try to get you connected with them.