Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I'm having an issue with Outlook returning the following

Customer Question

I'm having an issue with Outlook returning the following error;The server for account "???????" returned the error "disconnecting." Your username/password ***** security settings may be incorrect. Would you like to try re-entering your password. The only help I can find goes on about holding down the Option Key and open Outlook, this is supposed to open Microsoft Database Utility and rebuild the database. Which is the option key?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Mike here,
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Cody replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 4 months ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Expert:  Cody replied 4 months ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Can I please request a refund. This is not a road I wanted to go down and can't afford the cost. Please refund my money.
Expert:  Cody replied 4 months ago.

Contact customer service here: