Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  if you looking for good answers about mac or any product of apple (ipad, iphones, ect..) contact me
76221641

I bought a used iPod generation 6 and it asks me owners

Customer Question

Hi I bought a used iPod generation 6 and it asks me for the owners iCloud account and password ***** and I don't know how to get through this.if you might support me for advice please
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 10 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** will be assisting you today.

You need simply need to log out of the old account name and log in with yout new email address :

• From the Home screen, tap the Settings' icon.
  • Tap App Store
  • Tap Sign Out
  • Sign out.
  • Tap Sign in
  • Sign in again.

If that didn't work, You will have to restore the iPod Touch to a base firmware install, which will erase everything on the iPod :

1-Download Itunes from : https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

2-Install itunes and plug in your iPod to your pc

3-press and hold the home button and the sleep/wake/power button at the same time for 45 seconds until the Apple logo appears, once that appears you can release the buttons

4-iTunes will give message iTunes has detected an iPod in recivery mode you must restore this iPod to continue

5-click restore if it does not go through click on the iPod in the left hand side of iTunes and click restore

6-restore iPod and now you should have your iPod back.

Additional Information (For ipad/ipod/iphone) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shrc3FeCJEQ

Hope this help, if you need further help please let me know and i will gladly continue to help

Thank you