Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I just updated OSX from Lion to El Capitan. After the

Customer Question

I just updated OSX from Lion to El Capitan. After the install most of our photos appeared in the trash (not Photos recently deleted.) How do I move them back to photos. The Put Back command moves them to the Desktop; since there are well over 300 photos, moving them thru the desktop will take way to long. Can you help?
JA: Fortunately, the tech wizards we work with know El Capitan well, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for the job. Have you tried to troubleshoot?
Customer: Looked at various Apple sites and some others but no suggestion worked.
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 12 months ago.

Hello and thanks for your question, my name i med and i will be assisting you today,

Please try this and let me know the results : Open both iPhoto and the Trash bin, select all the photos and drag them onto iPhoto.

Thank you

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** done today
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 12 months ago.

has everything worked out please?