Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I am having problems with my FaceTime Apple ID and password

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My project for this weekend was to sort through all of my passwords. This was going great until I came to FaceTime. I can not remember my apple ID or my password.
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Are you having this trouble on a mac, or on an ipad or iphone?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
On my mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.

I tried to accept your remote assistance request.

It said payment failed. You may have to call your bank or credit card and ask them to lift the block.

Keep me posted!

D.S

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I just want help signing into FaceTime. I do not remember my FaceTime ID or password.