Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Cannot see what I am typing

Customer Question

cannot see what I am typing
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. I'm sorry that you're having this issue. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. I will need to ask a few more questions though. What device are you typing on? A computer, a phone a tablet? Are you trying to type in a document, or in a password ***** The more informaiton I have the easier it will be for me to help you get to the bottom of this.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
On a pc trying to get to my emails pc use to bring up my account with an icon
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Would you consider allowing me to connect remotely to try to troubleshoot this?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I don't have either
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Can you tell me please what version of Windows you have on your PC? If you aren't sure, please click this link and tell me what you see please?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Ok. Great. Thank you for that information. I'd like for you to try a couple of different things. First, I 'd like for you to bookmark this page by pressing CTRL D so you can return to it. Next, I'd like for you to shut down and restart your computer if you haven't done that already. You would be amazed at the number of issues that can be resolved by this one simple step.

If that doesn't work, I'll need to know your email address ( just the part after the @ sign).