Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I am getting I Tunes Unavailable. Need a fix. Starting with

Customer Question

I am getting I Tunes Unavailable. Need a fix. Starting with where to go at I tunes store.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Simple screen says I tunes store unavailable try again later. This will go on forever unless you go in to I tunes store and correct.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: No - I think there is very standard fix - just don't know what it is. Happens to people all the time.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Hi!

Are you able to open iTunes but having the issue with iTunes store?