Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Macbook Pro (Mac OS x 10.10.5) will not open my mail. This

Customer Question

Macbook Pro (Mac OS x 10.10.5) will not open my mail. This is new. Mail has been fine.
JA: Fortunately, the wizards we work with know Apple products inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for this. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My "Mac OS X 10.10.5" (Yosemite) will not open my emails. This is new, was working fine until yesterday.
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: My "Mac OS X 10.10.5"is slowing down and my Pages icon bounces in the dock and takes a minute or more to opne up a document
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Cody replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 4 months ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

Expert:  Cody replied 4 months ago.

Checking in to see if you still need help with this issue, if so please reply at your convenience.