caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I had a question... Currently I am working on Illustrator

Customer Question

Hi there, I had a question... Currently I am working on Illustrator CC, and I am having some problems with text in particular. When I type out some text and convert it to outlines, it seems fine, I then add an outline to it and nothing seems okay, but when I shrink the image it becomes jagged and sometimes the outline does not even appear as an outline any longer. I have recently upgraded my memory to 16GB and have almost 300GB available from the 500GB total SATA DISK. I am operating on a Mac Mini 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5. Do you have any idea what could be causing this?
Category: Mac
Expert:  caraleneK replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted. Please try turning off the GPU acceleration in the Preferences and select the CPU preview and see if it looks better. Waiting your feedback