Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I've been using Blogger . Now it no longer supports photo

Customer Question

I've been using Blogger for years. Now it no longer supports photo Picasa storage and system
I've tried to instal Google Photos with no visible success. How do I do that? And how do I then put photos into it and synch with Blogger?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Cory replied 12 months ago.

Welcome, I am Cory.

What is the address of the blog?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=4267128560786249099#editor/src=dashboard
Expert:  Cory replied 12 months ago.

Your payment is failed.

Expert:  Cory replied 12 months ago.

Charlene,

Please let me know if you still need help with this.

Thanks,

Cory

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Your company has already billed me on this unresolved matter. After repeated attempts to SIGN IN and repeated failures, I gave up. Even tried another server as you suggested. The Company also tried billing my credit card for another amount. Bank alerted me. I guess for remote assistance I never got. I've asked for a refund of the charges.
I'm calling my local tech to come over and straighten this out next week. I have no more patience and energy to devote to this.