Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My mac cannot open up the app store, it just sits there and

Customer Question

my mac cannot open up the app store, it just sits there and searches
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

Hi there. Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I always like to start with the simple things first. Have you tried shutting your MAC down and restarted? Alternatively, I could walk you through stopping all processes associated with the store app, but a simple restart will accomplish the same thing. Give this a try and let me know the results.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.

If this resolves your issue, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. if this does not resolve the issue, please let me know so we can move on to the next troubleshooting step. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!