Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Can't get my head phones to work they work when I run them

Customer Question

Can't get my head phones to work they work when I run them through the stereo they are good but my personal one does not
Category: Mac
Expert:  kanoko replied 6 months ago.

I would be glad to help. It sounds to me like your devices and headphones may be using different types of TRS connections. To accurately identify the issue, can you tell me the Brand and Model of the headphones, stereo, and personal device that you referenced in your original question.

Expert:  kanoko replied 6 months ago.

Identifying the issue will depend on what devices you are using and the type of TRS connector they use. If you can provide the Brand and Model of these items I will be able to identify any compatibility issues right away.

Expert:  kanoko replied 6 months ago.

Have you tried using your headphones on any other devices (CD Player, iPod, smartphone, TV)?