Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I installed cleanmymac3 a couple of days ago. It seems to

Customer Question

I installed cleanmymac3 a couple of days ago. It seems to have cleaned out my dropbox folder of any older files that have not been used for even 3-6 months. I've checked Time Machine and it seems to only let me go back today.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: No, thanks.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 12 months ago.
How long have you had the Time Machine running? Is the Time Machine drive always connected to your Mac?