Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Networking expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

I can see the net gear come up in my wifi but if I go to

Customer Question

I can see the net gear come up in my wifi but if I go to internet it doesn't work help??
Category: Mac
Expert:  Chris L. replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer and networking professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 6 months ago.
Are you saying you can connect to the wireless but cannot get online? If so this usually means that you may be using a modem and a router and while the router is functioning it has lost connection with the modem. So what you need to do is unplug your modem and router. Next plug in the modem but not the router and wait 1 minute or so. Next plug in the router and wait another minute or so and then try to get online. If this resolves your issue please rate my service by clicking the stars above, if it does not please reply and let me know who your internet provider is as well as what type of modem and/or router you have. Thanks,Chris