Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have forgotten my Apple password ***** my aol password JA:

Customer Question

I have forgotten my Apple password ***** my aol password
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have my password ***** Apple written down but my computer denies it. My
JA: Fortunately, the wizards we work with know Apple products inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for this. Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: Aol password ***** been changed but the computer won't recognize that one either.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's your AOL email address?Do you mean if you go to the aol.com website, then there, go to mail, then when you sign in your aol email address with your aol email password, it does not work?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
to your first question. I would be glad to do a remote.
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the brand / model of your computer?What's your AOL email address?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,