Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have a an IMAC OS X 10.6.8 and when I insert an Audio CD

Customer Question

I have a an IMAC OS X 10.6.8 and when I insert an Audio CD is tries to open it in iTunes but it doesn't play. I have used Video CD's (DVD) before w/o trouble. Don't know what's the problem.
JA: Fortunately, the wizards we work with know the iMac inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for the job. Have you tried to troubleshoot?
Customer: What's troubleshoot?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: Only that I can't play a CD audio.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 6 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience.I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I can check on this for you with a secure remote screen connection.I will send you the info.