Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I have been working in Technology since 1997, and have a special affinity for Apple devices.
93256567

Disputing iTunes charges on credit card

Customer Question

Disputing iTunes charges on credit card
Category: Mac
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 6 months ago.

Hi Mary! To dispute a charge incurred through iTunes, you will need to contact Apple directly at 1-***-***-****. If they are unable or unwilling to assist, your next step would be to contact the financial institution who issued your credit card. Barring that, most major cards offer protection against fraudulent purchases, are are guaranteed by the transaction processor. You can contact VISA(###) ###-####, Mastercard(###) ###-####, or American Express(###) ###-#### ***** file your claim.

I hope that helps!

Hello again! It's been awhile since we chatted, and I wanted to follow up and make sure that the solution I provided worked for you? When you have the chance, would you kindly let me know?

Thanks so much, and I look forward to hearing back from you!