Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

My iPhone got restored from another phone accidentally is it

Customer Question

my iPhone got restored from another phone accidentally is it possible to undo the restore?
JA: Is this the first time you've dealt with this?
Customer: yes
JA: The Mac expert can get you a quick fix for this. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: nothing else
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
Hi! If your iPhone was restored, you can restore your iPhone back to it's last backup. Do you usually back up your iPhone through iTunes or iCloud?
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.