Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

My serial # ***** ***** Just this last week Apple ask to

Customer Question

my serial # ***** *****
Just this last week Apple ask to update my iTunes so I said ok. Had some ne tunes wanted to lode onto my iPod. the iTunes program removed all of my data from my iPod
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
windows 10
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
All right, have you tried restoring your ipod from the last itunes backup.. Or the one before that? When you updated the ipod it should have made a backup.. If we restore that, you should have your previous data on the ipod. This page goes over the process to restore from an itunes backup. Youll need to connect to the same computer you used previously when you upgraded the ipod. Let me know if you get stuck, or if this helps resolve the issue. ( also, when you choose the backup date, make sure it was before you upgraded the device ) I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
I tried to accept the remote support request.. It said payment failure on my end. You may have to call your bank or credit card company, as they sometimes block new charges to websites you havent used before.