Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have a new ipod nano. I downloaded a lot of music to it

Customer Question

I have a new ipod nano. I downloaded a lot of music to it from CDs and itunes. When I put my headphones on, it appears to play, but I get no volume. I tried the volume controls and the play/pause on the side, and even tried different earphones, but still no volume at all. What am I doing wrong? Thanks, Paul
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 4 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Are you sure the headphone is plugged all the way in ? It is sometimes difficult to insert the headphone plug fully in on the new Nano. Push the headphones fully and make sure there is no gap showing the metal part of headphone. If it is in, then try resetting it. Press and hold down Power and Home button until it shows the Apple logo. Release when you see Apple logo. Try to play music now. Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you