Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Reason after I dled the latest update I can no longer click

Customer Question

For some reason after I dled the latest update I can no longer click and drag purchases in my library to an existing playlist.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you. What application do you have your playlists in? iTunes or Windows media player?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Rylan. The playlists are on iTunes.
Hello, sorry I was not near my computer when your response came though. I am going to send you an offer for me to remotely login to your computer to try to fix it for you. If you do not accept, I will happily help you though it via this chat. The first thing I think we should do is to ensure you are able to click and drag other things, like files/folders on your computer.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for the offer but I figured it out. I can make the adjustments on the iPod. I guess Apple just made it harder for pcs and macs to get along. Take care.
Thank you for providing an update. Take care.