Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

My sound is gone JA: Sometimes things that you think will be

Customer Question

My sound is gone
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am 68 years old and not tech saved. The sound was on and one was gone. I have tried the settings and the buttons on the side. Does the off button on top reboot
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I am drinking wiskey
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.Are you having this sound problem on a computer, tablet, laptop, phone or other type of device?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason