Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have no idea how to turn a photo in a tiff file. JA:

Customer Question

I have no idea how to turn a photo in a tiff file.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I need to send a photo, which is now a jpg. and it needs to be in the tiff format.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: The only other thing is the photo has to be 600 ppm.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.I'm working on your question. I will reply in a few minutes.
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
You can convert the photo to TIFF using the 'Preview' application. Just double click on the JPG photo and it will open in Preview app. If not, then go to Applications folder and open Preview application. In Preview, click on File > Open. Then open that JPG photo.This will open it in Preview. Then click on File > Export. In Export window, select TIFF under Format drop down menu. Click Save and save it. This will save it as TIFF file. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask