Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I want to work at my computer but I can't move the cursor to

Customer Question

I want to work at my computer but I can't move the cursor to open anything.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I turned on my computer this morning and the cursor is frozen in the upper let corner. My mouse will not work.
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of. A couple of days ago I got a message saying my mouse battery were low. I ignored the message because I had just changed the batteries. When I encountered this problem this morning I checked the batteries
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeAre you using a Apple Magic Mouse? So a wireless one? Or this is on a Mac book and your using the trackpad?