Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I just purchased a new iPad Air since my first iPad needed

Customer Question

I just purchased a new iPad Air since my first iPad needed replacing. I have money in my ITunes account amounting to over $70.00 plus credit card info that I use for Netflix. Since moving my data to the new iPad, I cannot access the money in my iTunes account. It told me to update my credit card info which I tried to do but would not allow me to do that. What can I do to fix this situation?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Then go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings. This will reset some settings like WiFi, app settings, wallpaper etc. Now try to purchase something. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
Also tap Settings > iTunes & App Store. Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. Sign in if asked. Tap Payment Information. Tap None of the payment information page. Save it by tapping Done. Then restart your iPad and add the credit card back same way. Let me know how it goes