Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I have been working in Technology since 1997, and have a special affinity for Apple devices.
93256567

My I pad said Apple ID disabled. I followed directions to

Customer Question

My I pad said Apple ID disabled. I followed directions to reset password ***** made a new password, new security questions and got an e-mail. I followed all the directions. I suddenly today had 10 updates needed, but even after resetting password, I am not allowed to update due. To Apple ID disabled. Please assist me! Thank you.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: Just that I am technically challenged!!!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 6 months ago.

More often than not, Apple will temporarily disable your Apple ID when they detect unusual activity on your account. This may result from an unusual number (or dollar amount) of purchases, of if Apple detects that you are signing in from a location which is abnormal.

Are you able to sign in via iTunes on your computer -- just not your mobile device(s)? If so, you may be able to resolve the problem on your mobile device(s) by signing out of iCloud and then signing back in again. This would force an account refresh on your device and you'd be back in business.

If you cannot sign in on any device, you may need to contact Apple directly in regard to the issue: http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know!

Hello again! It's been awhile since we chatted, and I wanted to follow up and make sure that the solution I provided worked for you? When you have the chance, would you kindly let me know?

Thanks so much, and I look forward to hearing back from you!