Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Im trying to make a imovie video thats an hour and a half

Customer Question

Im trying to make a imovie video thats an hour and a half long but ever since i updated my mac to el capitan it will only let me make videos up to 30 mins long. and it wont show the picture i add while the video is playing.
JA: Fortunately, the tech wizards we work with know El Capitan well, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best person for the job. Have you tried to troubleshoot?
Customer: im not very tech savvy. dont know how to trouble shoot.
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.

Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information:
• The exact system Version (listed right under OS X ??)
• Processor
• Memory

Expert:  Mike replied 4 months ago.

Do you still want help?